TOPDON's PulseQ is the first of TOPDON's EV charging stations. Offering versatility, adaptability, and smart technology to users, the PulseQ makes EV charging widely accessible. The PulseQ is compatible with most European AC electric vehicles because of the IEC62196-2 Type 2 connector, eliminating most brand barriers to electric vehicle owners. The compact design and multiple mounting options save space in garages; mount the PulseQ outside to prevent taking up interior space. The charging station's interface can be accessed and adjusted through an app to set charging sessions during off-hours and to monitor the charging process.
Expanded Compatibility With IEC 62196-2 (TYPE2) Connector
- Using a standard IEC62196-2 connector, the PulseQ allows for wide compatibility with most European AC electric vehicles.
- Coverage includes Tesla (adapter needed), Ford, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Audi and more; perfect for users that own more than one electric vehicle.
Certified AC EV Charger
- The EU spec PulseQ charger is safe and durable with CE-EMC, LVD, RED, and RoHS certifications. The PulseQ has also passed REACH testing, allowing you to charge your vehicles with peace of mind.
Work Easier With The Intuitive App
- Using the PulseQ's compatible smartphone app; schedule charging times, check charging mileage and cost, get fully charged notifications and adjust the charging current.
Plug-and-Play & App Control & RFID Reader
- The App controlled charging mode allows users to set charging times, adjust charging current, as well as track charging status. With Plug-and-Play mode, charging begins as you slot the charger into the vehicle; stop charging by pressing the button on the side of PulseQ, followed by pulling out the charging cable from the vehicle.
- Easily start or cease charging on the PulseQ with an optional RFID card. Simply swipe your RFID card to the device to initiate the charging process; swipe the card again to stop charging.
Compact Design & Easy Installation
- Compact design and easy installation make the PulseQ a great option for those who want to install an electric vehicle charging station at home. Easily mount the charger on a wall or pole. The PulseQ can even be mounted outside.
- If Wi-Fi connected, the charging station can be easily installed in 30 minutes.
Built To Last
- Made with flame-retardant materials, this charging unit has the ability to operate in environments of -30℃ to 55℃, and in 95% humidity. The PulseQ is packaged in a dust-proof and water-resistant case with IP65 and IK10 protection rate, suitable both for indoor and outdoor application, and backed by the TOPDON with a 3-year warranty. The connector operating life is up to 10000 uses.
Safety Above Everything
- The PulseQ is equipped with multiple safety features to ensure safety under any circumstance.
- Safety features include Under Voltage protection, Over Voltage protection, Overload protection, Over-Temp protection, Short Circuit protection, Ground protection, Earth Leakage protection (DC 6ma + Type A), and Lightning protection.
Rugged Charging Cable
- The PulseQ EV Charger comes with a rugged charging cable made of PVC and copper, which can accommodate up to 32A. This 16.4 ft cable allows maximum flexibility in use 7.5m extendable option. The charger can be saved in the socket when not in use, and you can coil the charging cable and hang it over the charging dock for storage.
Smart Charging With PulseQ APP
- Using the intuitive application, the PulseQ allows you to charge your vehicles effortlessly.
- Schedule Charging Time During Off-peak hours to Save Money.
- Check Electricity Gained and Miles Added.
- Display Price Difference between Oil and Electricity.
- View Charging History.
- Get Notified when the Vehicle is Fully Charged.
- Perform Charging Jobs Remotely.
- Manage Multiple Chargers.
- The Charger can be Operated by More than One Person Simultaneously.