Set of Engine Cylinder Leakage Tester, including one fuel pressure gauge calibrated from 0 - 100 PSI(0-7 bar), and one leak down gauge reading 0 to 100% leakage in 5% increments.
Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults, such as Worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets. The best to use when comparing a suspect cylinder to a known good cylinder on same engine.
• Easy-to-adjust air regulator
• Quick connect/disconnect hose and air regulator
• Easy-to-read gauges for proper testing and accurate results
• Available with either single gauge or twin gauge manifold
• Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 10, 12 or 14mm
• Dual 2-1/2" gauges feature metal bezel with rugged rubber protective outer boot
• Material: Brass & Steel & Rubber & Plastic
• Size of Case: Approx. 33 x 26 x 6cm
• Capacity: 0-100psi/0-7bar, 0-100%
• 12mm and 14mm Spark Plug Adapters
• Pressure Gauge
• Cylinder Leak Gauge
• Air Regulator
• User Manual