AUTEL MAXICOM ULTRA LITE PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC SCAN TOOL
Equipment leasing and finance options available from $200 per month. Please get in touch for more info.
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite diagnostics tablet is designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs
1. Module Topology: It can display all your car modules and connect each one with line. From it, you can know which module has problems and you can press that module, the device will display its DTCs, and enter it.
2. Repair Assistant: Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
3. Guided Functions: An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
4. Accurate recommendation: Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
5. Relevant Cases: The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing.
6. TSB: See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
7. DTC Analysis: The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
Maxisys Ultra Lite Features:
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
8. Exceptional OE-Level Functionality from Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostics & Services to Advanced ECU Coding and Programming
Advanced MaxiFlash VCI
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover/Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
1. Intelligent Full System Diagnostics, Active Test
* Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics:
* Bi-Directional Active Test:
2. Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
Note: ECU Programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz Vehicles
3. Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
4. Special Service Functions:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite. Now you can easily do functions like: Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF, Brake Bleed, TPMS, Seat Calibration, Airbag Reset, A/F Reset, Gearbox Reset, Suspension Reset, BMS & Many more