The Tornado1200 is a safe, smart, and effective trickle charge battery repair tool, featuring a 1.2A maximum charging current and operates on batteries from 6 to 36Ah. This charger is suitable for a variety of 6V/12V lead-acid and 12V Li-Ion batteries, including lead-acid, GEL, EFB, AGM and Lithium-Ion batteries.
The Tornado1200 can fix a wide range of battery problems, automatically monitor and detect battery sulfation and acid stratification. The Tornado1200 can charge 6V dead batteries greater than 4.5V and charge 12V dead batteries greater than 8.5V, bring your batteries back to life. 5 charging modes prevent overcharging,undercharging and protects your battery. The Tornado1200 is a cost-effective choice for anyone performing battery repairs.
- The Tornado1200 has a built-in Microprocessor to control the charging process to better repair the battery.
SUITABLE FOR MANY TYPES OF BATTERIES
- The Tornado1200 is suitable for 6V/12V lead-acid batteries and 12V lithium-ion batteries. Multiple vehicle batteries can be handled by one charger, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, agricultural machinery, dry batteries, and lead-acid batteries.
5-STEP SMART CHARGING EXTENDS BATTERY LIFE
- The 5-step smart charging feature offers a faster charge and optimized battery performance. This feature prevents overcharging and extends the life of your battery. There will be no damage to your battery, even if you forget to unplug the battery after it has been fully charged.
MULTIPLE SAFETY PROTECTIONS
- The Tornado1200 protects against reverse connections, over temperatures, over voltages, short circuits, overloads and even sparks! This tool gives users peace-of-mind whenever it is in use.
OPERATES IN EXTREME CLIMATES
- The Tornado1200 can be used to recharge your car in harsh temperatures, defying both unforgiving cold and heat. With an operating temperature of -10℃ - 40℃ (14℉ - 107℉) and an IP65 waterproof rating, it will match any weather condition.