• Access online/ECU coding to match and code newly replaced ECUs and unlock the hidden functions such as auto-folding windows, supported for VW, PORSCHE, BENZ, BMW, and more.
• V.A.G guided function,
the Phoenix Lite 2 will walk you through the operation with step-by-step procedures to perform matching, calibrations, and basic settings while diagnosing, compatible with VW, SKODA, SEAT and more vehicles.
• Bi-Directional controls
can send commands to the ECU and control actuators to perform corresponding actions (e.g., moving windows, turning lights on and off, air conditioner, etc.) to help accurately identify problems.
• 28+ maintenance services
such as Oil Reset, EPB Reset, DPF, Gear Learning, Suspension Reset, Throttle Adaption, Odo Calibration, Windows Calibration and more, makes for an excellent all-in-one diagnostic scanner for professional auto maintenance.
• OE-Level system diagnostics
allows the customers to dive deep into vehicle systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, and TPMS for more than 200 vehicle models, Compatible with GM, FORD, Chrysler, BNEZ, BMW and more.
• FCA Gateway access
The Phoenix Lite 2 offers to perform enhanced diagnostic on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and more).
• AutoVIN function
lets the Phoenix Lite 2 gather important vehicle information including the vehicle make, model, and year of manufacture.
• The customer can see more details in the interface with its 8" high-resolution LCD screen (1280*800 pixels) enables the screen to be clearly visible.
• The Phoenix Lite 2 features a larger battery capacity to save you from repeatedly charging the Lite 2 throughout the day. The 12600mAh battery has up to 24 hours of battery life with the screen on.
• 2 years of free software updates, allows customers to get the most features and best user experience with one-click, maximizing return-on-investment.
All-In-One Diagnostics Scan Tool That Fits Your Needs with 28+Maintenance Service Functions
1. Oil Reset
2. SAS Reset
3. EPB Reset
4. BMS Reset
5. DPF Regeneration
6. ABS Bleeding
8. Sunroof Reset
9. Suspension Reset
10. Gearbox Reset
11. AFS Headlamp Reset
12. Injector Coding
13. Gear Learning
14. TPMS Reset
15. Throttle Adaption
16. A/F Reset
17. ADBLUE Reset
18. Coolant Bleed
19. EGR Reset
20. Language Change
21. NOx Sensor Reset 22.Odo Calibration
23. Seats Calibration
25. Reset AIRBAG
26. Transport Mode
27. TIRE Reset
28. Windows Calibration
OE-Level Full System Diagnostic for 200+ models
The Phoenix Lite 2 allows the customers to dig deep into all systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, and TPMS resets. It also supports ECU lookups, reads and clears fault codes, reads data streams, and is compatible with GM, FORD, VW, TOYOTA, BENZ, BMW and more, up to the model year 2022.
Bi-Directional Control to Locate Fault Part
The Phoenix Lite 2 can access the subsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function for locating the problem area, such as fuel injectors, coolant fans, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, EGR Valves,Sunroof adjustments, Window adjustments and more.
More Efficient Diagnostics with V.A.G Guided Function
V.A.G guided function can help to skip the security access code and channel numbers to perform matching, calibrations, and more settings for VW, SKODA, SEAT and more vehicles, which effectively simplifies processes and optimizes diagnostic operation.